Positive Birth Group
Positive Birth Group, spreads positivity about childbirth via a global network of free Positive Birth groups, linked up by social media. Each month the host will have a new topic for the moms to discuss at their meetings, and occassionally guest speakers join too!
Positive Birth Group aims to challenge the current epidemic of negativity around childbirth by bringing women together to:
- Meet Up, Link Up, and Shake Up Birth.
- Meet Up - Free, and local to you, find information about regular Positive Birth groups, gatherings and meetings.
- Link Up - Join our larger groups in cyberspace to build a global network of shared expertise, power and positivity.
- Shake Up - Challenge the culture of fear that surrounds birth, and empower women to approach birth differently.
Local Positive Birth Groups:
Babywearing International of Rockland/Westchester
Learn about the basics of babywearing, the art of carrying a baby close to your body using a soft carrier.
You will discover:
- the many benefits of babywearing for both babies and caregivers
- guidelines for safe wearing
- the range of carrier options on the market. Samples of each style of carrier will be available to try.
Infants and children welcome, as always.