Midwives are trained to care for women throughout their lives—from adolescence through menopause. Cathy and Susan have over 35 years of combined experience in well-woman gynecological care. We perform routine tests that a traditional gynecologist’s office may administer. What makes us different is that we take into consideration the total of you—your lifestyle, family and individual needs and wishes. And we impart knowledge and confidence in you to make your own decisions.
When you come to our office for your annual GYN appointment, you can expect to spend an hour, usually over a cup of tea. We will review health history, educate you about your body and discuss ways to optimize your health. GYN appointments in your home are also available.
Our services include:
- Annual exams- $195
Pap smears, sexually transmitted infection screenings; referrals and prescriptions for mammograms, bone density scans, colonoscopies and other health screening tests
- Minor gynecological problems- $75 for established gynecological patients
Lab tests and cultures, natural and allopathic treatment and prevention methods
- First GYN exams- $125
Gentle and respectful education for young women under 21
- Contraception- $75 for established gynecological patients
From Natural Family Planning methods to prescriptive methods including IUD placement
- Preconception planning- $195 for initial appointment, $75 for follow up appointments
Lab work and health screenings along with diet and supplement advice to promote a healthy pregnancy
- Peri-Menopause and Menopause- $195 for initial appointment, $75 for follow up appointments
Counseling and treatment, including bio-identical therapies
- Local gynecologist referrals as needed